joi, 1 noiembrie 2012

Fairytale Of New York -The Pogues

Nu stiu cat e de cunoscut...dar mie imi place. Mult. E unul dintre cantecele mele preferate de Craciun. A nu se citi colinde, ok? :)

Pe acelasi sistem "Let's keep it simple" iata acorduri care merg foarte bine cu orice nivel. Pentru a canta cu originalul punem capodastrul pe fretul 2. ;)

Fairytale Of New York

                          C                      F
It was Christmas eve babe,  In the drunk tank
                 C                              G
An old man said to me: won't see another one
                      C                                   F
And then they sang a song, The rare old mountain dew
                  C                                G       C
I turned my face away and dreamed about you

              C                             F

Got on a lucky one Came in eighteen to one
                C                              G
I´ve got a feeling This year´s for me and you
               C                           F
So happy Christmas I love you baby
                 C                                   G                C
I can see a better time Where all our dreams come true.

               C              G
They got cars big as bars
              Am         F
They got rivers of gold
             C       
But the wind goes right through you
                               G
It´s no place for the old
                C                 Am           C                   F
When you first took my hand on a cold Christmas eve
       C                                      G              C
You promised me Broadway was waiting for me
               C
You were handsome you were pretty
                              G                 C                  F                G                  C
Queen of New York City when the band finished playing they yelled out for more
C                                                               G
Sinatra was swinging all the drunks they were singing
C                      F
We kissed on a corner
         G                          C
Then danced through the night.

             F                            G             C                   Am
And the boys from the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay
             C             F         G                       C
And the bells were ringing out for Christmas day.

Instrumental: C F/ C G/ C F/ C G C

C                                 G
You´re a bum you´re a punk
                Am             F
You´re an old slut on junk
         C                                                G
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
       C
You scumbag you maggot
                        G
You cheap lousy faggot
           C                    F               G                C
Happy Christmas your arse I pray god it´s our last.



             F                            G             C                   Am
And the boys from the NYPD choir's still singing Galway Bay
             C           F         G                       C
And the bells are  ringing out for Christmas day.

                  C                                        F
I could have been someone Well so could anyone
                    C                                       G
You took my dreams from me When I first found you
                  C                                  F
I kept them with me babe I put them with my own
                     C                                          G         C
Can´t make it out alone I´ve built my dreams around you


           F                        G           C                   Am
The boys from the NYPD choir still singing Galway Bay
             C          F         G                       C
And the bells are ringing out for Christmas day.

Scuzati si corectati eventualele greseli.



The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York


Niciun comentariu:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...